Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 15th


October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness month, and October 15th is a day to remember the little ones lost too soon. Spread the word and raise the awareness!

I will also be gathering and sharing other infant loss support sites/forums soon.

 
Fall has always been my favorite time of year, and I find myself thinking of my Ellabear constantly. I wish she were here with me so that I could share with her my favorite things about the season. Oh, the things we would be doing, the places we would be going... playing in the leaves, pulling her in a wagon through the pumpkin patch at Tuttle's Orchard, dressing her up for her first Halloween... I've been thinking of what I would dress her up as as if she is here. I'll post when I think of a costume that would have been just right. Of course now a little angel outfit comes to mind, but I wonder what I would choose if she were here. Maybe a pumpkin, but that's too cliche' for my taste. Ahhh man, she would be the cutest in any costume. Maybe a bear! A cute little fuzzy bear- my Ellabear! And there it is. She would be a fuzzy wuzzy cuddly bear... and I would just eat her up! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment